Re: Building package,

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 03:03:40PM -0500, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?El=EDas_A._M._ wrote:
> Hi,

Hi I'm not a developer but I try to suggest you.

> Somebody  know why when I build the package, show me:
> dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/pack/usr/games/pack shouldn't be linked with
> libpthread.so.0 (it uses none of its symbols).

Your package is linking against libpthread and it might not be used. If your
program uses it, then ignore the warning. If your program doesn't really use
it, add --as-needed in the LDFLAGS in your debian/rules.

> and,
>
> dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${misc:Depends}
>
> Those two warnings, show me. But the lintian test is ok.

I think you can ignore this one.

> Thanks for advance,

You're welcome, I'm at the beggining just like you.

--
http://syx.googlecode.com - Smalltalk YX
http://lethalman.blogspot.com - Thoughts about computer technologies