binary-without-manpage

It is probably because I'm trying to hack past midnight, but I can't
get dh_installman to install my manpage properly, meaning that lintian
report binary-without-manpage.

If someone could tell me what I am doing wrong, I'd be grateful.

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/ocropus/ocropus_0.2-1.dsc

Additionally, I also get:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/ocropus/usr/bin/ocroscript shouldn't
be linked with libSDL-1.2.so.0 (it uses none of its symbols).
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/ocropus/usr/bin/ocroscript shouldn't
be linked with libz.so.1 (it uses none of its symbols).

I've tried using --as-needed, but ocropus then FTBFS.

Some ideas on how to fix this would be appreciated, too.

Thanks

Jeff