ITS: cryopid - QA upload

Julian, in #428739, the maintainer who orphaned this package says:

"Prospective adopters are still welcome to ask me for sponsoring."

I wonder, have you contacted Christoph Berg (myon) via this list or
direct about that offer?

(I've been away from the list for a while, I would have missed any offer
made so I'm just checking. Christoph has been away at DebConf8, like me,
so he might have missed the request too.)

I've downloaded, built and reviewed the package and I'm happy to upload
it if Christoph does not have time.

--

Neil Williams