Re: RFS: trac (updated package)

Hello there!

Thanks for your interest.

Trac 0.11.1 went to experimental because unstable had 0.11-3 and lenny was with 0.10.4 . If i had uploaded 0.11.1 into unstable, lenny would still have 0.10.4 .

Also, trac was delayed because i put a version restriction against trac-ja-resource (that was not updated to be used with trac 0.11) I am uploading this version now, because it has "some" testing from experimental and because i want to try to push it to lenny.

thanks once more.

Luis Matos

Em Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:24:50 +0100