Re: RFS: openttd (updated package)

Hi Matthijs

Not a DD, so you'll still need a sponsor. But here is some initial
feedback after looking through the package:

You should add a debian/watch file to the package. Due to the RC/beta
packages at the site the content of the file should probably look
something like (possibly improvable):

version=3
opts="uversionmangle=s/-(alpha|beta|RC)/~$1/" \
http://sf.net/openttd/openttd-(.*)-source\.tar\.bz2

The Stadards-Version should be updated to 3.8.0

lintian -iI gives a number of warnings when running it against the
build .deb packages. You might want to have a look at those to see if
any of them are relevant.

That was all I could find. So looks good.

Cheers,
Andreas