Re: RFS: teseq

Hello Ryan,

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 02:50:15AM -0700, Ryan Niebur wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "teseq".
>
> * Package name    : teseq
[snip]
> teseq      - utility for rendering terminal typescripts human-readable

A bit outside my usual territory, but the quality of the documentation
got me interested.

Packaging looks good overall.  The only thing I would recommend is
trying to use the new debian/rules minimization stuff in debhelper v7.
Come back with a -3 that does that along with a proposed set of
debtags[0] and I'll sponsor you.

Thanks for your efforts!
--Joe

[0] http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/