RFS: yabause (updated package)

Dear mentors, dear Games Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.6-2
of my package "yabause".
This version has only one change since the last upload is a patch from
Upstream which improves stability and the GUI.

It builds these binary packages:
yabause    - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator
yabause-gtk - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator - Gtk
port
yabause-qt - Yet Another Buggy And Uncomplete Saturn Emulator - Qt
port

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/y/yabause/yabause_0.9.6-2.dsc