Re: RFS: trac (updated package)

Hello there!

thanks for looking at trac!

You can see that I am listed as one of the maintainers. The only contact
i have with others is just with otavio, that made my uploads, but he is
occupied mostly in the d-i team and he does not use trac anymore.
(you can see by history, that other have disappeared from trac.

I was told by otavio he would not mind to have me sponsored by other DD.

So, because i want to have this version available for testing, i decided
to ask for a sponsored upload to experimental.

Thank you again,

Luis Matos