Re: Re: RFS: bluemindo

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Patrick Schoenfeld
<schoenfeld@in-medias-res.com> wrote:

> Now I'm satisfied with your package, except the missing sentence in the
> copyright file. So I'm recommending to upload the package to my
> Application Manager Paul.
>
> Paul, is this package ready for upload in your opinion, or is there
> something to add from your side? As a reminder: The package in question
> is [1].

Thibaut, the initial owner of the ITP was Luca Falavigna
<dktrkranz@ubuntu.com>, is there any reason you've hijacked it?
Usually it is a good idea to write some message in the bug log if you
take over an ITP from someone else.

It is a good idea to document authorship and purpose in the patch headers.

Please send the manual page, patches upstream if you haven't yet.

You are missing a depends on gstreamer0.10-plugins-base so it can start:

bluemindo
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bluemindo.py", line 106, in <module>
    gst = GStreamer()
  File "/usr/share/bluemindo/src/media/gstreamer.py", line 41, in __init__
    self.player = gst.element_factory_make('playbin', 'bluemindo')
gst.ElementNotFoundError: playbin

Package looks good otherwise.

--
bye,