Re: RFS: bzr-cvsps-import

Hi Vincent,

Am Dienstag, den 05.08.2008, 18:55 +0200 schrieb Vincent Bernat:
> OoO En  cette soirée  bien amorcée  du lundi 04  août 2008,  vers 22:53,
> Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@samba.org> disait :
> >> I think that  most things in Build-Depends are not  needed for the clean
> >> rule, so  you can move them  in Build-Depends-Indep (and  just keep cdbs
> >> and debhelper).
> > Fixed.
> Please  Build-Depends-Indep  on  python,  even  if it  is  currently  an
> indirect  dependency.  For  bzr-stats,  you  need to  move  python  from
> Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Indep since it is not used on cleaning.
I've added a build-dependencies on python, since lintian yells at me if
I add a build-depends-indep:

E: bzr-avahi source: clean-should-be-satisfied-by-build-depends python |
python-dev | python-all | python-all-dev | python2.4 | python2.4-dev |
python2.5 | python2.5-dev

I guess it may be using "./setup.py clean" to do the clean, which would
require python.

> >> To avoid a lintian warning,  you should provide a debian/watch file with
> >> just a comment about, for example, the URL to upstream repository.
> > Fixed.
> You put a real debian/watch file.  However, since you are tracking a bzr
> branch, this is a bit useless. Just put some comments in it instead of a
> real URL:
> # This package uses the following bzr branch:
> Like you did for bzr-stats in fact.
Fixed.

I've uploaded new versions to mentors.debian.net.

Cheers,

Jelmer
--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@samba.org> - http://samba.org/~jelmer/