RFS: CLAM, C++ library for audio and music

(I am sorry, my previous mail to the list fled from my computer without my
consent ;-) Here is the full one.)

Package: clam
License: GPL v2 or higher

CLAM, C++ library for audio and music is a development framework for audio and
music applications. It provides lot of high level algorithms to analyze and
manipulate audio. They can be combined in a graphical way using the
NetworkEditor application or by C++ programming. It integrates backends to
Ladspa, Jack, PortAudio, OSC, libsndfile, libmad, libogg... so that those
libraries and technologies can be seen in a common interface.

Some algorithms included in the libraries are: Tonal (chord) analysis,
Sinusoidals + residual analysis and transformations, spectral analysis and
transformations, realtime spatialization algorithms (ambisonics, hrtfs...),
guitar effects, rhythm analysis...

Web page:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/

Screenshots:
http://clam.iua.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Development_screenshots

A tour on the graphical tool usage:
http://iua-share.upf.edu/wikis/clam/index.php/Network_Editor_tutorial

Upstream team has been packaging them for a long time and we would like to get
them into debian repositories, so we are requesting for an sponsor. Last
versions of the debian packages can be found there:

http://clam.iua.upf.edu/download/linux-debian-sid/svnsnapshots/

David Garcia Garzon