Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:43:30 +0800
From: jaromil <jaromil@dyne.org>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Cc: shammash@artha.org, csurchi@debian.org
Subject: bug #292231 - fixed in upstream, pending 412 days

re all,

scroll down for bug references, here it follows human written desc:

the manpage was fixed about 400 days ago and communicated to mantainer
(also in cc:). mantainer Christian stated he would fix it but doesn't,
still  now he  is  too busy.   i  am in  contact  with another  debian
neo-mantainer  Luca (also  in  cc:)  and myself  i  can co-mantain  as
upstream author,  we offered to  Christian to add us  as co-mantainers
and he agrees but then cannot do it.

we are  blocked as he  cannot add us  apparently for no time,  even if
received  clear instructions  from  Luca. how  we  proceed from  that?
package hasciicam is dropping out of lenny because of this.

thanks for your kind help

- ----- Forwarded message from DDPOMail robot <lucas-ddpomail@debian.org> -----