Re: RFS: salasaga

OoO  Pendant le  temps de  midi du  dimanche 03  août 2008,  vers 12:33,
"Iulian Udrea" <iulian@ubuntu.com> disait :

>     salasaga_keycapture is not shipped any more. Is it intentional?

> Yes,  we already  ship  salasaga_screencapture and  keycapture is  for
> taking screenshots using Control and Print Screen.

OK.  The  package  seems fine.  I  have  uploaded  it. Thanks  for  your
contribution.
--
 /* After several hours of tedious analysis, the following hash
  * function won.  Do not mess with it... -DaveM