Re: RFS: sqlline

Hi

I have two comments on this package.

1) Please consider to name the package sqlline-java or similar. Not strictly
   necessary but it do not clutter the namespace as much. :)
2) Do not strip the .orig.tar.gz file unless strictly necessary. In this case
   I can not see that it is necessary. It would be good to ask upstream if it
   is possible to release one version without GPL references... If that is
   necessary is up to the ftp masters to decide though when accepting the package.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal@debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \
|  ola@inguza.com                      654 65 KARLSTAD          |