RFS: pal (updated package - new upstream bugfix release)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.3-1 of my package "pal".

It builds these binary packages:
pal        - command-line calendar program that can keep track of events

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: #492464

Changes:
 pal (0.4.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
  .
  * New Upstream Version
    - Fix segfault when printing strings not valid in user's locale
      (Closes: #492464)
  * Removed patches that are included in pal's latest upstream release from
    debian/patches.  No remaining patches.

The package can be found on:
 - dget http://debian.stateful.de/pbuilder/sid/pal_0.4.3-1.dsc

Kind regards,