Re: RFS: wmtime 1.0b2-10

OoO En  cette fin  de matinée  radieuse du mardi  15 juillet  2008, vers
11:32, "Paul Harris" <harris.pc@gmail.com> disait :

> Package name:       wmtime
> Version:            1.0b2-10
> License:            GPLv2
> Section:            x11
> Upstream Authors:    Martijn Pieterse <pieterse@xs4all.nl>,
>                     Antoine Nulle <warp@xs4all.nl>

> This builds these binary packages:
> wmtime - Window Maker dockapp that displays the time and date

> This package appears to be lintian clean.

> This upload would fix these bugs: 379574(policy bug), 487135(ITA)

> main contrib non-free
> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmtime/wmtime_1.0b2-10.dsc

> I've used this little program for years, can't live without it
> (swoon), doesn't have any technical bugs to my knowledge.

> All the packaging appears to be ok, there isn't much to it but maybe
> the commented lines in the debian/rules file could be removed... I am
> not sure.

Hi Paul!

I don't find your GPG key. Did you upload it to some public key server?

You directly  patch upstream  code. Use something  like dpatch  or quilt
instead.

Include  a debian/watch  file  and  mention the  fact  that upstream  is
dead.  This   will  suppress  lintian   warning  about  the   fact  that
debian/watch is missing.
--
I WILL NOT SQUEAK CHALK
I WILL NOT SQUEAK CHALK