Re: RFS : Mina

Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com> (02/08/2008):
> It has been uploaded to my personnal debian repository and maybe (and
> _had been_, regarding Apache and FTP logs) installed by some debian
> users.
>
> Using -1 for first Debian upload don't seems enforced by debian-policy
> and I prefer keeping history of want has been uploaded to mentors and
> to my personnal repository. Did you agree with that ?

You could use some ~-esque version numbers for both what you upload to
your personal repository and what you upload to mentors.debian.net, like
~mdn1, ~mdn2, etc. suffixes and ask the sponsor to strip it when
uploading. The version number without any ~mdnN being greater than any
previous version, which will help people upgrade if they used your
personal repository.

Mraw,
KiBi.