Re: RFS: procinfo-ng

Giuseppe Iuculano <giuseppe@iuculano.it> writes:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "procinfo-ng".
>
> * Package name    : procinfo-ng
>   Version         : 2.0.196-1+svn204
>   Upstream Author : Thaddeus Messenger <tabrisnet@users.sourceforge.net>
> * URL             : http://procinfo-ng.sourceforge.net
> * License         : GPL
>   Section         : utils
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> procinfo-ng - Displays system information from /proc and /sys

Please rewrite the synopsis as guided by the Best Packaging Practices
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>.
The synopsis should be an appositive clause (see that reference for
more).

Suggested improved synopsis:

    reporter for system information from /proc and /sys

--
 \       “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe |
  `\   or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” —Arthur C. Clarke, |