Re: RFS: paris-traceroute (updated package)

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:
[...]
> Check the homepage[1]. Hervé: I think you should run the latest lintian
> version on your package, which would have spotted that your Homepage:
> should be moved to a proper source field, and that your
> Standards-Version is outdated (and maybe other, didn't check).

Ooops,

Yes, I didn't use the latest version of lintian sorry. It should be fixed now.

I have updated the package in mentors.debian.net :

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/paris-traceroute/paris-traceroute_0.92-dev-2.dsc

Cheers,

--