Re: RFS: esteidutil

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> wrote:
> [Kaido Kert, 2008-07-30]
>> I have sent RFS for this package twice, and have not gotten any bit of
>> feedback yet. Can anyone at least point me to what i am missing ?
>
> I'd say it's due to this md5sum problem (.dsc file points to different
> upstream sources tarball). If not, then most probably there are no DDs
> with such card (so they cannot test if this app. works).

Thanks for the input.

Sorry, i had indeed messed up with the source.tar, fixed now to the
exact same copy on sf.net and reuploaded.

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/esteidutil/esteidutil_0.9.17-3.dsc

There are indeed no DDs in Estonia at all to best of my knowledge, and
the application is a management utility for Estonian ID-card. However,
the app starts up and works without the card as well, and for example
can perform some diagnostics functions on machine smartcard subsystem
setup ( pcscd installed, opensc installed , libs available and so on )

Its crossplatform app and has been under distribution on various
platforms for some time now, so the core functionality has been
confirmed to work throughout several versions.

BR,
Kaido