Re: RFS: blam (updated version)

OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du mercredi 09 juillet 2008, vers 17:55,
Carlos Martín Nieto <carlos@cmartin.tk> disait :

>  My usual sponsor is not available at the moment, so I'm asking for
> someone to upload the blam package.

>  This version fixes bugs #473626, #480790, #292461, #319302, #326993 and
> #342226 and is lintian-clean.

> http://frog.cmartin.tk/blam/blam_1.8.6-1.dsc

Hi Carlos!

You are closing bugs  too fast: you need to explain for  each bug why it
is closed. For example, for #473626, I suppose that you should tell that
RSS.NET.dll is no longer part of blam which is now using its own code.

Your  long  description is  very  short.  What  features does  this  RSS
agregator has?  Being written in C#,  using Mono and GTK#  is not really
revelant for the end user and is better handled with tags.

Your debian/copyright  is incomplete. Most files are  not copyrighted as
you say (authors).

I am not familiar with Mono,  but why do you have "Architecture:all" and
still  have /usr/lib/blam/blam.exe and  DLL? Do  they run  unmodified on
other architectures? Then, why are they in /usr/lib and not /usr/share?
--
I WILL NOT SNAP BRAS
I WILL NOT SNAP BRAS