Re: RFS: kino (NMU) fixes 2 goal for lenny bashism and piuparts warning

Francesco Namuri <francesco@namuri.it> (20/07/2008):
> The upload would fix these bugs: 455021, 489619

As former NM, I'd advise Cc-ing the RFS to the package maintainers. Some
will veto the NMU, and it's better if they do so in reply to the RFS
than only on the bugs, since that can lead to miscoordination. Some will
ACK the NMU in advance, which means that possible sponsors might be more
enclined to upload the NMU. Some will even sponsor the NMU themselves.

In piem's case, I've been sponsoring his own packages since he had GPG
troubles. AFAICT, that's being resolved (he got a new key signed last
week), so I'd suggest coordinating with him before uploading.

Mraw,
KiBi.