RFS: rsplib

Dear mentors,

We are looking for a sponsor for our package "rsplib", a lightweight framework
for server pool management, load distribution and balancing.

* Package name    : rsplib
  Version         : 2.5.0~beta9-0unstable2
  Upstream Author : Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh@iem.uni-due.de>
* URL             : http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/
* License         : GPL, version 3
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libcpprspserver-dev - Headers of the C++ RSerPool client/server API library
libcpprspserver2 - C++ RSerPool client/server API library
librsplib-dev - Headers of the RSerPool client/server API library rsplib
librsplib2 - RSerPool client/server API library for load distribution and serv
rsplib-fgp-cfgfiles - RSerPool Fractal Generator Service example input files
rsplib-registrar - RSerPool Registrar service
rsplib-services - RSerPool example services
rsplib-tools - RSerPool test tools

I would be glad if someone uploads this package for me.
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rsplib/rsplib_2.5.0~beta9-0unstable2.dsc

rsplib is the Open Source implementation (GPLv3) of the IETF's upcoming
standard for Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool). It provides leightweight
protocols and functionalities for the management of server pools and sessions
between users and pools. In particular, RSerPool can be used for highly
available applications and for load distribution and load balancing in server
pools. Its API is simple to use and understand, making the development of own
distributed applications very easy. An application using RSerPool is
SimProcTC, a load distributor for OMNeT++ simulation runs (see
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~dreibh/omnetpp/).

Details on RSerPool and the rsplib can be found on our
project's website: http://tdrwww.iem.uni-due.de/dreibholz/rserpool/.

Best regards
 Thomas Dreibholz

 University of Duisburg-Essen,                   Room ES210
 Inst. for Experimental Mathematics              Ellernstraße 29
 Computer Networking Technology Group            D-45326 Essen/Germany
 E-Mail:     dreibh@iem.uni-due.de
 Homepage:   http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh