RFS: wmtime 1.0b2-10

I am picking up an orphaned package and am seeking a sponsor.

Package name:       wmtime
Version:            1.0b2-10
License:            GPLv2
Section:            x11
Upstream Authors:    Martijn Pieterse <pieterse@xs4all.nl>,
                    Antoine Nulle <warp@xs4all.nl>

This builds these binary packages:
wmtime - Window Maker dockapp that displays the time and date

This package appears to be lintian clean.

This upload would fix these bugs: 379574(policy bug), 487135(ITA)

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wmtime/wmtime_1.0b2-10.dsc

I've used this little program for years, can't live without it
(swoon), doesn't have any technical bugs to my knowledge.

All the packaging appears to be ok, there isn't much to it but maybe
the commented lines in the debian/rules file could be removed... I am
not sure.

thanks,
Paul