Re: RFS: php-clamavlib

"Adam Sommer" <asommer70@gmail.com> writes:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.13-1.2 of my
> package "php-clamavlib".

Are you actually the maintainer? The current package version
(0.13-1.1) lists Jonas Gennart <jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> as the
package maintainer.

There is no RFH, RFA, or O bug reported against this package by the
maintainer.

> It builds these binary packages:
> php5-clamavlib - PHP ClamAV Lib - ClamAV Interface for PHP5 Scripts

The synopsis of the package should not be capitalised (Developer's
Reference §6.2.2, "The package synopsis, or short description"
<URL:http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-best-pkging-practices#s-bpp-pkg-synopsis>).

Nor should the synopsis repeat itself, saying the same thing twice.

A better synopsis for the package would be:

    interface to ClamAV for PHP5

--
 \          “Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some |
  `\                 other field.” —Erik Naggum, in _gnu.misc.discuss_ |