Re: RFS: lojban-common 1.5-1

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 05:45:34PM +1000, Ben Finney wrote:
> Howdy mentors,
>
> I have a package that is seeking a sponsor.
>
>     Package name:       lojban-common
>     Version:            1.5-1
>     Upstream Author:    Logical Language Group, Inc.
>     License:            Public Domain
>     Section:            misc

$ dpkg -l lojban-common
ii  lojban-common    1.5-1            commonly-used wordlists for the Lojban language

$ dpkg -L lojban-common
/.
/usr
/usr/share
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/lojban-common
/usr/share/doc/lojban-common/changelog.Debian.gz
/usr/share/doc/lojban-common/copyright
/usr/share/lojban
/usr/share/lojban/gismu.txt
/usr/share/lojban/NORALUJV.txt
/usr/share/lojban/lujvo.txt
/usr/share/lojban/rafsi.txt
/usr/share/lojban/cmavo.txt

---

neither the debian/README or the debian/NEWS.Debian makes it into the resulting
.deb.

Otherwise it looks good to me.

I would tend to want to use the text of:
http://www.lojban.org/publications/wordlists/public_domain.txt
instead of the public statement you have in debian/copyright you have
now, since this statement is more definitive: "this material constitutes
Lojban language definition..." as opposed to "certain Lojban language
definition materials..."

stew