Re: RFS: plait - command-line jukebox (2nd attempt)

OoO  En cette  matinée pluvieuse  du samedi  21 juin  2008,  vers 10:11,
"David Symons" <david.symons@liberatedcomputing.net> disait :

> On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> wrote:
>> That's  a  good  thing  that  you  are using  a  VCS  to  maintain  this
>> package.  You  should  then   add  Vcs-Browser  and  Vcs-Bzr  fields  in
>> debian/control.

> Done.

> The changes I've made are viewable via:
>    http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bimberi/plait/debian/revision/5

Hi David!

I have uploaded your package. Thanks for your contribution!
--
printk("VFS: Busy inodes after unmount. "
        "Self-destruct in 5 seconds.  Have a nice day...\n");