Re: RFS: python-minimock

On Friday 13 June 2008, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-13 at 10:58 +0200, Michal Čihař wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 18:46:03 +1000
> >
> > Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam@benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> > > Unfortunately they require using a Subversion repository. One of the
> > > big advantages of Alioth is that I don't have to use Subversion
> > > repositories for my packages :-)
> >
> > For good reason, because it is most widely known VCS and thus it is
> > easy to use for anybody else in the team. But it's up to you if you
> > want to join or not...
>
> I thought CVS still had more users :)

Errr, you missed to sense the context, didn't you ;-) CVS is not widely spread
for <context>debian packaging</context> anymore, believe me ;-) If we talk in
general the only CVS users left are those locked-in CVS because of certain
decisions being made in the past towards a CVS-orientation and it is not easy
to rebuilt the infrastructure, so consider them some sort of convicts, not
happy users ;-)

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB