RFS: liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl

Hi!

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl".

* Package name    : liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl
  Version         : 0.06-1
  Upstream Author : Achim Grolms <perl@grolmsnet.de>
* URL             : http://search.cpan.org/~agrolms/LWP-Authen-Negotiate-0.06/
* License         : GPL / Artistic (perl)
  Section         : perl

It builds these binary packages:
liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl - Perl module for GSSAPI based Authentication Plugin for LWP

 This is the CPAN Perl module LWP::Authen::Negotiate.
 .
 LWP::Authen::Negotiate is a transparent authentication plugin for LWP.
 The LWP::UserAgent will do authentication transparently based on your
 GSSAPI installation (MIT Kerberos or Heimdal).

The package appears to be lintian clean, besides a warning about the generated
manpage, which I don't have an idea how to solve.

The upload would fix the bug: 484820

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl/liblwp-authen-negotiate-perl_0.06-1.dsc

Ciao & Thanks
Max