Re: Help with arch-specific bug in mapnik package

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 11:03:58PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 9:12 PM, Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li> wrote:
>
> > Any help or advice, therefore, would be greatly appreciated.
>
> The debian-hppa list might be able to offer hardware access or other help.

Thanks, have posted there.
Another possibly silly question (I haven't seen this documented) - what
is the procedure for requesting packages to be installed in an porter
machine chroot - any more efficient way than to email
<arch>@buildd.debian.org? Or debian-admin@lists.debian.org?

Cheers,
Dominic.