Re: RFS: php-ssh2, php-geoip (new packages)

OoO En  cette soirée  bien amorcée  du jeudi 05  juin 2008,  vers 22:26,
"Sergey B Kirpichev" <skirpichev@gmail.com> disait:

>> I am not sure, but I  think that if you add
>> in debian/copyright the link to  the commit that tells that php-geoip is
>> licensed under PHP license 3.01, it may be OK.

> Hmm, okay.
> Done:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/php-geoip/

One last thing  about the short description. It should  not start with a
capital. It should  not start with "a". And I think  that the wording is
unfortunate. I am not a native english speaker but I would suggest:
 php5 module mapping IP addresses to geographic places

You  might  want  to  contact debian-l10n-english@l.d.o  to  get  better
advices (including long description if you want).

The package looks fine otherwise.
--
BOFH excuse #166:
/pub/lunch