RFS: Scid and TeXSkak

Hi mentors,

I would like to be a future maintainer for serveral packages.
Two packages which I use are rather out-dated in the Debian distribution.

The previous owner of the Scid package has stopped the development. Scid is
now being developed by other people. However the current version in Debian is
not updated.

I would like to upload an updated version Scid (I named it Scid2 because the
original Scid is stopped). The current Debian maintainer has no problem with
the fact that I take over the Scid (and latter TexSkak) package.

Which of you mentors would like to check and upload the package and help me
to become a Debian maintainer.

Best regards,

Willem

believed to be clean.