libqt3-compat-header upgrade of qgfe

Hi mentors,

I'm upgrading my qgfe package as requested to remove the
libqt3-compat-header dependency and after packaging lintian complains
about the fact that the version nummer is the same as the previous.

Here my question:

Appling the patch I got from the libqt3 mantainer means that the
qgfe-1.0 should become a qgfe-1.1 version number? Or is it better to
call it qgfe-1.0-2 and ignore lintian warning?
It isn't an upstream source update, but the patch I got touches the sources ...

TIA

Giorgio Pioda