Re: RFS: urbanterror

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 10:29:46PM +1100, Jack Coulter wrote:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am still looking for a sponsor for my package "urbanterror".
Hi,

Debian Games[0] is a team of maintainer of game packages. Do you want to
join use?

  "The purpose of the Debian Games Team is to coordinate, share common
  problems and solutions and even in some cases be able to maintain games
  collaboratively. There is a project in Alioth and the irc channel
  #debian-games on irc.debian.org created for that purpose."

Cheers,

     Gonéri

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Games