RFS: tcpser (updated package) (try 5)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my updated package "tcpser".

* Package name    : tcpser
  Version         : 1.0rc12-1
  Upstream Author : Jim Brain <brain@jbrain.com>
* URL             : http://www.jbrain.com/pub/linux/serial
* License         : GPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
tcpser     - emulate a Hayes compatible modem
 TCPSER turns a PC serial port into an emulated Hayes compatible modem that
 uses TCP/IP for incoming and outgoing connections.  It can be used to allow
 older applications and systems designed for modem use to operate on the
 Internet.  TCPSER supports all standard Hayes commands, and understands
 extended and vendor proprietary commands (though it does not implement
 many of them).  TCPSER can be used for both inbound and outbound connections.

The package is lintian/pbuilder clean, except for a
source-contains-svn-control-dir warning which I have been advised
to ignore.

The package can be found in the collab-maint bzr repository at:
bzr co http://bzr.debian.org/collab-maint/tcpser/unstable/ tcpser

You can also get the dsc from
dget http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~pcc03/tmp/debian/tcpser_1.0rc12-1.dsc

Thanks,