Re: RFS: QA Upload: synce-dccm -- Daemon to keep a connection to your WinCE device up

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 01:24:03AM -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Here is a QA upload for synce-dccm that fixes 1 RC bug.  If someone has
> time to review/upload I would appreciate it.

Forgive me for failing to mention this earlier and wasting your time,
but this package is also now made obsolete by odccm. It'd probably be
better to remove it. I can file an RM if you want?

Sorry for not telling you this before.. :-(

Regards,

--
Jonny Lamb, UK                                   jonnylamb@jonnylamb.com
http://jonnylamb.com                                     GPG: 0x2E039402