Re: RFS: some long-due updates

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> Hi J.L.,
>
> On Sunday 9 March 2008 01:57, José Luis Tallón wrote:
>
>> * imapproxy 1.2.6-1
>> http://devel.adv-solutions.net/debian/pool/main/mail/imapproxy/up-imapproxy
>> _1.2.6-1.dsc
>>

> I've taken a look at this one. It looks good in general, thanks for your work
> on this! There's just a couple of minor things I'd like to see resolved
> before uploading:
>
> * You accidentally left out the -10.2 NMU changelog entry. Please reinclude it
> so that an accurate overview of package history remains. You can see this
> when you do a "debdiff" between the archive version of imapproxy (apt-get
> source) and your new version.

I prepared this update before 10.2 existed, and I overlook the fact that
and additional NMU happened meanwhile.
> * The nl.po file seems to have completely vanished.

I assume it's due to the same missing revision as above. Will reinclude.
> * I still get one lintian warning:
>   W: up-imapproxy source: debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error line 52

Indeed. "Make clean" (as shipped by upstream) always fails, and so the
error needs to be ignored for the build to succeed --- what it does is
however needed for a package build to complete.

I don't normally like lintian overrides, but this feels like a good
candidate for one.
Meanwhile, I can try and fix the problem (non-trivial, already took a
look) and submit it upstream. Delaying this upload just for this reason
is not a good idea, given that we are approaching a release. I'd rather
have the package fully tested  before inclusion.
> * Optionally, you could consider adding a Homepage: field to debian/control.

Will do.
> thanks,

Thank you.

    J.L.