Re: RFS: evilvte - lightweight terminal emulator

OoO  En cette  matinée pluvieuse  du samedi  08 mars  2008,  vers 10:58,
Wen-Yen Chuang <caleb@calno.com> disait:

>  evilvte is a terminal emulator. It supports almost everything VTE provides.
>  It also supports tabs, tabbar autohide, and switch encoding at runtime.
>  Configuration is via editing source code and recompilation.

How do you handle this? I mean, if I want transparent background, I need
to edit and recompile. If I  want to change the default encoding, I need
to recompile, etc.
--
panic("Detected a card I can't drive - whoops\n");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/net/daynaport.c