Re: RFS: NMU: orange -- extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:

>  Here is another one of my way too intrusive NMUs that closes RC bug
>  #465633 and bug #400257 as well as quite a bit of package cleanup,
>  standards update, etc.
>
>  If someone has time to review and/or upload I would appreciate it.
>  Package hasn't seen an upload since 2005.

Neither orange in the archive nor the result of your NMU even work for
zip files (with unzip installed) nor other files where it should work.
>From strace, it looks like it is acually extracting stuff, but then
deletes the files instead of copying them to the output directory. It
would be nice if this could be fixed too.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise