Re: removal of unneeded packages installed by pbuilder

Paul Wise wrote:

> On Feb 16, 2008 11:13 AM, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi <kamaraju@bluebottle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Is there any equivalent to 'apt-get autoclean' to remove unnecessary
>> packages installed by pbuilder? I looked in
>> http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer/software/pbuilder-doc/pbuilder-doc.html
>> but could not find anything.
>
> You can make any changes you want to pbuilder's chroot using one of these:
>
> pbuilder --login --save-after-login
> cowbuilder --login --save-after-login

Thanks for all the replies. The chroot login is a cool thing to do. I did
not know about it before.

I finally used the --autocleanaptcache option of pbuilder and it worked. I
did not notice this option before posting the question here.

thanks
raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi