Re: RFS: syslog-summary (updated and adopted package)

Hello,

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008, David Paleino wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.13 of the package
> "syslog-summary", which I'm also adopting (ITA: #455005).

Looks like a worthwhile package to keep going.

> - dget
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/syslog-summary/syslog-summary_1.13.dsc

Could you please clarify the following issues:
	1. The package does not seem to be Debian specific.
	   Yet it is packaged as such.
	2. I think that you have incorporated all changes
	   from the Ubuntu patch but please make sure!
	3. What is the status of 284708?

Regards,

Kapil.