Re: How uploaded zerofree?

Am Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2008 12:12:23 schrieb Kumar Appaiah:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 11:56:49AM +0100, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > someone was so kind as to upload one of my packages, zerofree (now in
> > NEW). I'd like to be sure who that was, so I can contact them later
> > for the next upload for instance. How can I find out?
>
> It was Christoph Haas. You can find out by going to your QA page, and
> putting the mouse over the NEW link:
Sorry.. :) No. It was me.
He also asks for sponsorship on the pkg-virtualbox-devel list on alioth and
I replied there that I'll sponsor it. (but as I saw now, I forgot to CC
him, so he doesn't get that email, since he wasn't subscribed.).

Greetings
Winnie

--
 .''`.   Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>