DM uploads to experimental [Was: Re: Anonymous delayed queue?]

On 08/02/14 13:20 +0900, Charles Plessy said ...
> therefore tried a delayed upload, but as I am a DM, I have no access to
> gluck. Is there a possibility to make delayed uploads as a DM ?
> (Of course, it is not a big deal, but it helps to make the TODO list
> shorter).

On a related note, is it possible to upload to experimental as a DM?
Would dak look at the Maintainers: or Uploaders: and DM-Upload-Allowed:
fields for the package in unstable?

Giridhar

--
Y Giridhar Appaji Nag | http://www.appaji.net/