How to set BTS tags nicely

Hi,

There is a trivial question I've been asking myself for some time, and I guess it will be best abswered here.

Sometimes, I want to send new information to a bug report and set tags or otherwise modify the bug at the same time (for instance, but not only, sending a patch and setting the "patch" tag).

I have tried setting a pseudo-header in my e-mail to <bug- id>@bugs.debian.org to no avail. It seems I must send two separate e- mails, one with the information to <bug-id>@ and the other with the commands to control@.

Is it really how I should do, or is there a more correct way to proceed?

Greetings, Thibaut.