Re: RFS: uncrustify (updated package) (second try)

Am Sonntag, 10. Februar 2008 15:57:45 schrieb Johann Rudloff:
> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.43-1
> of my package "uncrustify".
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> uncrustify - C, C++, C#, D, Java and Pawn source code beautifier

I'll sponsor you after some issues are fixed:

 - remove config.{sub|guess} in clean target
 - you forgot to mention in changelog that you added a Homepage tag to
debian/control
 - you forgot to mention that you removed autotools-dev as Build-Dep
 - you forgot to mention that you changed the manpage

I found these issues after a very quick check by diffing your new version
with the old one.

Greetings
Winnie

--