Re: RFS: dictconv (5th try)

Hi,

On sab, 2008-02-09 at 19:22 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:
[CUT]
> Francesco - I notice this is the 5th try for this package. I don't remember seeing a long description, maybe that would help?

Yes, of course:

 Currently, it supports converting from Babylon glossaries, Freedict
 dictionaries, Sdictionary dictionaries and Stardict dictionaries to DICT
 dictionaries, plain text dictionaries and StarDict dictionaries. More file
 types will be added in new versions.

I've found it very useful converting babylon dictionaries, now I can use
these in stardict...

Cheers,
francesco

--