RFS: xpn

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xpn".

* Package name    : xpn
  Version         : 1.0.0-1
  Upstream Author : Antonio Caputo <nemesis2001@gmx.it>
* URL             : http://xpn.altervista.org/index_en.html
* License         : GPL-2+
  Section         : news

It builds these binary packages:
xpn        - graphical newsreader written in Python and GTK+ toolkit

  With XPN you can read/write articles on the Usenet with a good MIME support.
  XPN can operate with all the most widespread charsets, starting from US-ASCII
  to UTF-8. When you edit an article XPN automatically chooses the best
  charset, however is always possible to override this choice.
  .
  There also other useful features like scoring, filtered views, random
  tag-lines, external editor support, one-key navigation, ROT13, spoiler
  char, ...

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix ITP #439107

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main