RFS: mirmon (again)

Dear mentors,

 I'm looking for a sponsor for my package "mirmon". It is useful for
 minitoring mirror servers. For example, I'm using this for monitoring
 Debian mirrors. see http://test.mithril-linux.org/debian-mirror-check.html

* Package name    : mirmon
  ITP             : 442381
  Version         : 1.38
  Upstream Author : Henk Penning <penning@cs.uu.nl>
* URL             : http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/mirmon/
* License         : MIT
  Section         : web
  Language        : perl
  Description     : Mirmon helps administrators in keeping an eye on the
                    mirror sites.
                    In a concise graphic format, mirmon shows each site's
                    status history of the last two weeks. It is easy to
                    spot stale or dead mirrors.

It builds this binary package:
mirmon - monitor the state of mirrors

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main