Re: RFS: failmalloc

Hi

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:04:08 +0900
Hideki Yamane <henrich@debian.or.jp> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "failmalloc".
>
> * Package name    : failmalloc
>   Version         : 1.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Yoshinori K. Okuji <mailto:okuji@enbug.org>
> * URL             : http://www.nongnu.org/failmalloc/
> * License         : LGPL
>   Section         : libs
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libfailmalloc-dev - Development files for memory allocation robustness testing preload library
> libfailmalloc0 - memory allocation robustness testing preload library

Just quick review of your diff:

- Do you really need to include changed config.sub and config.guess in
diff? (hint: delete them in clean)
- The usual way is to make Debian packaging under same license as
original code is.
- Please cleanup debian/rules, eg. "Sample debian/rules that uses
debhelper." and the version and major crap at the beginning which does
not seem to be used at all.
- I don't think that debian/libfailmalloc-dev.dirs is needed.