RFS : geo-rkkda -- Command-line tools for geocaching

Dear mentors, mentors, mentors,

I am not new to Debian but new to packaging and I am looking for
a sponsor for my package "geo-rkkda" to provide advice and comments.

* Package name    : geo-rkkda
  Version         : 0.0.20080127-1
  Upstream Author : Rick Richardson <rick.richardson@comcast.net>
* URL             : http://geo.rkkda.com/
* License         : mostly public domain, some GPL
  Section         : utils
  Description     : R. Richardson's command-line tools for geocaching

Geocaching is an entertaining outdoor adventure game for GPS users.
More information here : <http://www.geocaching.com/about/>

Here are various command-line tools for geocaching. Some are designed
to turn the clickly-clicky-scroll-clicky-clicky messes that are
geocaching.com and navicache.com into a set of tools which you can use
in a batch or cron mode to establish your normal caching routine,
backup your caches and cache logs, etc. Others are used to enter new
waypoints, a free geocoder, create custom maps of waypoints, etc.

This set of command-line tools is quite popular among linux using
geocacher and make the whole geocaching workflow a breeze.

The package passes the lintian grill. I took some time to make
the package work correctly and cleanly. I'd be delighted to get some
help on more 'proper' ways to do things.

The upload would fix these bugs: 460817
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=460817>

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/geo-rkkda/geo-rkkda_0.0.20080127-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone could have a look at this package and upload it on my behalf.

Kind regards
 Obey Liu